Our current focus is to enable our users with greater true mobility, with the best possible collaboration with a centralised, feature-rich unified solution. We are enabling organisations to communicate faster and more effectively from any location, on any device with a single Unified Communications (UC) solution from a single provider.
UC and UC as a Service (UCaaS), you can benefit from a seamless, consistent and secure user experience, regardless of location. Tailored to your specific business objectives, budget and resources, the right solution will enable you to boost productivity and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Advanced voice, video and document sharing features built-in improve collaboration
- Presence and instant messaging tools streamline communication
- Seamlessly move between desktop and mobile devices for total mobility
- Experience superior voice quality and feature-rich functionality
Any situation - from a very small team of staff, working as agents, taking just telephone enquiries, to a large multinational operation with a combination of channels (phone calls, instant messaging, social media, email), we can provide a contact centre which gives your customers a rich, consistent experience which is proven to improve customer retention.
- A single application for all types of engagement increases agent productivity and reduces administrative overhead.
- Enable communications through voice, email, chat SMS or social media
- Detailed live and historical analytics
We leverage O2, Vodafone and EE’s infrastructure to reach 99.7% of the UK population. As a client you can exclusively benefits of having both fixed line and mobile services with us. Achieve lower call rates between your entire business mobile and landline estate.
- Single point of contact for fixed and mobile line services
- Exclusive billing platform for easy administration
- Tailored reporting options to support cost management
We drive productivity with fully managed, highly resilient, high-speed connectivity. Our connectivity services offer a variety of high-performance options, ranging from simple business broadband to dedicated Internet access and managed MPLS solutions. With the scale and capacity to grow as you do, benefit from tailored, enterprise class, ‘always on’ connectivity.
Managed Network Services
ProAction Networks own and manages its own private network infrastructure, strategically located in secure data centres throughout the UK. Significant investment in core infrastructure means Bistech can design customers’ networks with total independence and flexibility.
Connectivity not dictated by any one single carrier. With the flexibility to deliver cost-effective backup circuits using different technologies and alternative carriers, we provide extra reassurance across multiple core Points of Presence (POPs). The result is a highly available solution that is cost-effective, fully managed and reassuringly resilient.
- Variety of network connectivity choices ensure you can benefit from the best technologies available
- Flexible bandwidth options enable you to combine committed and ‘up to’ bandwidths to maximise bandwidth availability
- Range of technologies include MPLS, VPLS, VPN and SD-WAN
- Remote office and homeworker options replace typical broadband and VPN with speeds of up to 350Mbps
- Prioritisation and Quality of Service (QoS) ensures network optimisation to protect essential, real-time traffic ahead of non-business-critical traffic
Business Internet Connectivity
Reliable and secure, with a range of speeds and bandwidths available to suit your needs, our high-performance, dedicated Business Internet service is flexible and easily scalable to handle potential growth.
- Choice of enterprise class firewall options for ultimate security
- Multiple carrier and access technology options for the highest levels of availability and resilience
- Dedicated business Internet ensures end users never compete with consumer traffic
You can transform your business with a flexible and cost-effective cloud based solution from ProAction Networks Ltd. With the power to transform modern organisations, our cloud & IT Services offer tailored multi-cloud options to meet your specific business needs, delivering reliable, flexible and future-proof solutions every time.
Our cloud services accelerate business efficiency by delivering core IT capabilities ‘as a service’ – removing the need for you to maintain them.
The cloud gives you the flexibility to scale up or down as required, dramatically reducing CapEx spend. And with no need to manage on-site hardware, your IT team can spend less time on trouble-shooting and maintenance, and more time on strategic IT projects.
Minimise business risk with multi-layered, real-time, end-to-end security. Security breaches are on the rise and the cost to business can be dear, both financially and in terms of reputation. A centrally managed, high-performance security solution from ProAction Networks will protect your organisation and give you total peace of mind.