The Multi Channel Contact Centre
A multimedia contact centre is a crucial part in any business or organisation’s contact strategy - which is tasked to deliver the best experience possible for each and every client interaction. Being able to change and adapt to the evolving requirements of your customers, many of whom wish to communicate using a variety of technologies and devices.
The key the success of this strategy is being able to embrace new technologies which exceed client expectations.
In doing so, you can also improve your staff productivity and reduce operating costs.
- Unify all aspects of your client contact centre
- Single interface for multiple channels of communication on a single interface
- Deliver a constant high level of service
- Combine staff productivity and efficiency regardless of their location
- Improve agent productivity by providing consistent information and functionality
- Cross-deployment options and independance from any other particular system
- Improve resource management by using intelligient message routing
- Provide managers and supervisers with the tools for enhanced administration and agent optimisation
- Improve first-call resolution by routing enquiries to the right person, the first time contact is made
- Modular components future proof your contact centres