IP DECT Open Architecture, Embracing CAT-iq
IP DECT ( Internet Protocol Digital Enhanced Cordless Technology) delivers on-site wireless telephony that uniquely combines the benefits of IP technology with the superior quality and facilities of the well established DECT technology.
With Business Mobility IP DECT, a single converged network provides both fixed and wireless telephony. Wireless telephony in a multi-site company or large campus environment is a matter of installing IP DECT Access Points (APs) at remote locations, with no need for additional remote equipment. These locations become an integral part of your central communication infrastructure.
- Improved customer satisfaction – callers get quick access to employees, improving customer satisfaction
- Business efficiency – employees can always be reached and seamless handover guarantees conversations continue when on the move.
- Increased performance – powerful functionality such as corporate directory access, text messaging and presence
- Cost savings – easy to use wireless voice drastically reduces monthly cellular costs
- Scalability – scale up or down as your business demands
- Security - safe communication for any sized organisation